Mobile Application Development company
Mobile Application Development
Mobile Application Development.
Mobile development refers to creating applications and any other kind of software development specific to mobile devices, including tablets and smart watches. Mobile development seeks to optimize functionality and user experience on mobile devices, as there are important differences between mobile and desktop UX.
Our Approach to Mobile App Development Process.
- Strategy: The first phase of the mobile app development process is defining the strategy for evolving your idea into a successful app. You may include a more significant part of this in your overall enterprise mobility strategy. As one app’s objectives may differ from another, there is still an app-specific impact to the mobility strategy to address during the development process. In this phase, you will: Identify the app users Research the competition Establish the app’s goals and objectives Select a mobile platform for your app .
- Analysis and Planning: At this stage, your app idea starts taking shape and turns into an actual project. Analysis and planning begin with defining use cases and capturing detailed functional requirements. After you have identified the requirements for your app, prepare a product roadmap. This includes prioritizing the mobile app requirements and grouping them into delivery milestones. If time, resources or costs are a concern, then define your minimum-viable-product (MVP) and prioritize this for the initial launch.
- UI / UX Design (User Interface)The purpose of an app’s design is to deliver seamless and effortless user experiences with a polished look. The success of a mobile app is determined based on how well users are adopting and benefiting from all its features. The goal for mobile app UI / UX design is creating excellent user experiences making your app interactive, intuitive, and user-friendly. While polished UI designs will help with early adoption, your app must have intuitive user experiences to keep app users engaged.
- App Development: Planning stays an integral part of this phase in the mobile app development process. Before actual development / programming efforts start, you will have to, define the technical architecture, pick a technology stack, and define the development milestones. A typical mobile app project is made up of three integral parts: back-end/server technology, API(s) and the mobile app front-end.
- Testing: Performing thorough quality assurance (QA) testing during the mobile app development process makes applications stable, usable, and secure. To ensure comprehensive QA testing of your app, you first need to prepare test cases that address all aspects of app testing. Similar to how use cases drive the process of mobile app development, test cases drive mobile app testing. Test cases are for performing test steps, recording testing results for software quality evaluation, and tracking fixes for retesting. A best practice approach is involving your QA team in the Analysis and Design stages. The familiarity with your app’s functional requirements and objectives will help produce accurate test cases. Your app should undergo the following testing methods, to deliver a quality mobility solution. Performing thorough quality assurance (QA) testing during the mobile app development process makes applications stable, usable, and secure.
- Deployment & Support: Releasing a native mobile app requires submitting your app to the app stores, Apple App Store for iOS apps and Google Play for Android apps.
App development is an ongoing process and will continue after the initial launch as you receive user feedback and build additional functionality. Kumusoft Solutions Ltd provides mobile app development service to companies across finance, healthcare, construction, retail, consumer products, logistics, industrial engineering, and entertainment. We follow this same process for all of the mobile apps that we create. Following this enterprise mobile app development process will ensure a successful launch of your app as well. After reviewing this mobile app development process, what questions do you have about making your idea into a successful app?.